Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting Closer

So I totally forgot about this Blog! Some may know, but the Foundry was not able to make the commitment to go to Haiti at this time. However, me and my mom are still going over spring break! (we had tickets already) So we are making preparations and fundraising and all support is greatly appreciated! I will also be using this trip as my Senior Project, which I will present on March 22, which happens to be the day before we leave. We can use all support! If you feel lead, financially is great, but prayers and having us in your thoughts for My mother and I's 4th and 3rd trips (respectively) to the beautiful country of Haiti! We will both be staying at Nehemiah Vision ministries and working whatever we can do t help the teams that are there. Thanks all! Updates will hopefully keep coming around!

-Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment